Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Finished!!!

Last Thursday my Mom and I left to go to Savannah, GA to take my state Real Estate Exam. We left Thursday morning and arrived in Savannah about lunch time. Where shall we go you ask? Well of course, Paula Deen's Lady and Son's Restaurant. Yum-O. The food was fantastic. Mom and I then found a hotel and I studied for the afternoon. We went to a near by mall just to get out the hotel for a few minutes. Friday morning I took my exam. I PASSED!!! I cannot believe it. I am a bone fide real estate agent. I am not going to work as an agent right now. I am going to assist a dear friend of mine with her real estate business. I am so excited. Anyway, Drew and Alan had a great time without me. They went to the park, library, and McDonald's within the same evening. Talk about excitement. Hope everyone is doing good! Drew is going on his first field trip on Wednesday and I am a chaperone. I hope to have pictures up soon.

4 comments:

Martin Family said...

Congrats, again:)! I hope Drew and you have a great time on his field trip!

The Fanning's Ark said...

Joy, what an accomplishment! I've heard those tests are brutal... Can't believe how big Drew is. How can this be?

Jodi Jo said...

Good for you! Glad to hear that you are doing so well!!

Jessie said...

Congrats Joy! I found your site through Fran's. I can't believe how big Drew has gotten! Boy, time really flies, doesn't it? Sounds like all is going well for you. We'll have to keep in touch. :)