Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tour de Y

It's not the Tour de France, but it's the Tour de Y. Thank you Fran for signing us up for this. What does it include you ask? Well, it includes 28 cycle classes in the next 31 days. Yes that means that we have to take more than one cycle class a day to keep up. Fran and I are on day 2 with 3 classes under our belt. What a start!!! But wait, the best part is yet to come. At the end of the 31 days, and if we complete all 28 classes we will be in the final round. How exciting!!! We get to cycle for 4 1/2 hours. Yes, thank you Fran!


Below is a picture that we took before our first class. I hope by the time this challenge is over with there will be some shedding of weight. If not, someone will pay.

Of course we are smiling, the class hadn't started yet!

3 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

Good luck, Joy!
Our ward is having a healthy living competition. It's been just what I needed to get motivated. I've definitely lost some weight though I'm not down to my old weight. But what's just as exciting to me is that I can actually see muscles in my arms!

Shellie said...

Congrats! You guys are awesome! :)

Jodi Jo said...

You look beautiful!! I almost didn't recognize you!